Kim Possible: The Complete First Season
Kim coaches Jim and Tim's soccer team, but her "Kimness" makes it too much for the kids to handle.
Characters (in order of appearance)
- Villains: Señor Senior, Senior, Señor Senior, Junior
- Evil plot: Señor Senior, Senior: hypnotise VIPs and hold them hostage. Señor Senior, Junior: overcharge for beverages.
After Dr. James Possible breaks his leg, Kim takes over coaching his soccer team, and drives the twins and the other players insane when her ultra-competitiveness pushes everybody to the breaking point. In between practice, she and Ron try to recover state of the art animatronic animals and a neon-style gas from the thieving Seniors, one of which is coming up with his own evil scheme for the very first time.
- Main article: Coach Possible/Transcript
- (When Kim enters the Pizza Partytorium)
- Kim: Ron? What are you doing here?
- Ron: I come for the games, but I stay for the burnt pizza smell.
- Pizza Partytorium Waiter: Somebody stole JP Barrymore!
- Ron: At least you still have the back-up band.
- Pizza Partytorium Waiter: The bear was totally carrying those hacks! JP is the state of the art animatronic musicians!
- Ron: Have you ever seen me shimmy? It's not pretty.
- Kim: There's no "I" in team.
- Tim: And there's no "fun" in soccer.
- Jim: Not with her hogging the ball.
- Ron: Kim, the team wanted me to talk to you about your... coaching technique.
- Kim: What about my coaching technique?
- Ron: Too much technique, not enough coach.
- Kim: What's that supposed to mean?
- Ron: They just want to have fun, Kim.
- Kim: Winning is fun, Ron!
- Ron: See, that's your Kimness talking!
- Kim: Well, I am Kim?
- Ron: It's just a game with small children... who cry when they see you coming!
- Señor Senior, Sr.: Junior, I do not approve of the sign. Your lair should be secret!
- Señor Senior, Jr.: But I want people to find me.
- Señor Senior, Sr.: So it is a trap? Ah, clever boy.
- Ron: Ah! Soccer. Or, as the English call it, football.
- Señor Senior, Jr.: What have you done, Father?!
- Señor Senior, Sr.: The intense light of the super neon is refracted into a hypnotic pattern by the modified disco ball.
- Señor Senior, Jr.: (gasps) You modified my disco ball?! But now they’re standing still! Everyone must dance! (hypnotised Kim and Ron start dancing)
- Waiter: First time coaching?
- Mr. Dr P: Is it that obvious?
- Waiter: Your lack of protective gear gave it away.
- SSS: No! No! A villainous laugh needs to be deep, from the diaphragm. Try again.
- SSJ: Oh! The laugh is not important. I have the bear.
- SSS: Yes, but why stop at the bear?
- SSJ: I have no use for the otter, and the beaver was off key.
- SSS: Junior, a true arch-villain doesn't leave behind a perfectly good otter.
- SSS: You must give your foe a chance.
- SSJ: To do what?!
- SSS: To shimmy up the cable and try something heroic.
- Ron: Quick, shimmy up the cable!
- Kim: You’re closer, you shimmy.
- Ron: Have you ever seen me shimmy? It’s not pretty.
- Ron: Ah, soccer. Or as the English call it, football.
- Kim: So you know a lot about soccer?
- Ron: Oh yes, I will teach you all I know. Let’s see, Soccer is the world’s most popular sport, you can’t touch the ball with your hands --
- Kim: Unless you’re the goalie.
- Ron: Really? Okay, well that’s it; the student has surpassed the teacher. Nap time.
Middleton High School Reader Board
Team Possible's Transportation
- The Pizza Party-Torium seems to be a take of from Chuck E. Cheese.
- After Ron says, "I come for the games, I stay for the burnt pizza smell." the music played when Rufus takes over the game and the sound effects are all from the Mario games.
- 11th episode in chronological order
Behind the Scenes
Cast & Crew
- Executive Producers
- Story Editor
- Art Director
- Line Producer
- Storyboard Supervisor
- Voice Talent
- See Character List Above
- Dialogue Directors
- Voice Casting
- Timing Directors
- Lead Character Design
- Character Design
- Character Clean-Up
- Location Design
- Prop Design
- Background Paint
- Color Stylists
- Main Title Design By
- Production Manager
- Overseas Animation Supervisor
- Technical Director
- Storyboard Revisions
- Continuity Coordinator
- BG Key Color Correction
- Animation Production by
- Film Editor
- Assistant Film Editor
- Pre-Production Track Editor
- Animatic Editor
- Track Reading
- Supervising Sound Editor
- Sound Editor
- Foley Mixer
- Foley Artist
- Re-Recording Mixers
- On-line Editor
- Original Dialogue Recording
- Assistant Dialogue Engineer
- Manager of Music Production
- Post Production Manager
- Post Production Supervisor
- Audio Supervisor
- Post Production Coordinator
- Production Coordinators
- Production Associate
- Production Secretary
- Production Control
- Casting Manager
- Script Coordinator
- Produced by
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Score by
- Adam Berry
- "Call Me, Beep Me! The Kim Possible Song"
- Written and Produced by
- Cory Lerios
- George Gabriel
- Performed by
- Christina Milian
- Written and Produced by
Episode 14: "October 31st"
Episode 16: "All the News"