Somewhere in outer space.
DescriptionNot much is known about Lorwardia or its people. Except that the pair of Lorwardians encountered are war-like and practice at single combat apparently with goals of interplanetary conquest. It is unknown if Lorwardia is the head of a galactic empire of conquered planets, a collective of thuggish "space biker-gangs", or even if the entire planet shares the views of Warmonga and Warhok.
Points of Interest
When Warmonga first arrived at Earth, it was in search of a prophesied individual known as "The Great Blue" who would contact the Lorwardians from "beyond the stars" to lead them to glory for galactic conquest. Having intercepted and backtracked a transmission of Dr. Drakken's Rinse, Lather, Obey … Brainwashing Shampoo and Cranium Rinse television broadcast, she was certain the color of his skin meant the fulfillment of the prophesy.
Her second arrival, with Warhok, was to enact revenge for being tricked after finding out Drakken was a poseur and sent on a wild goose chase after another false "Great Blue", and being defeated by Kim and Shego.
- The word "Lor-war-d-ia" is based on a spoonerism of "warlord".
- The Lorwardians are similar to other war-faring races in science fiction, such as the Klingons, Predators, and Saiyans.
- In a promotional art for "Graduation" and character sheets, there is a third Lorwardian who hasn't appeared in the finale.
- "Frackle" is apparently a Lorwardian swear word of uncertain meaning.
- In "Mad Dogs and Aliens", Warmonga is clearly startled by Kim's use of invisibility, which could imply the Lorwardians are unfamiliar with the technology or perhaps even the idea.
- Or maybe she was simply surprised when her opponent disappeared in front of her.
- It has been hypothesized that the Lorwardian Prophecy of "The Great Blue" might actually be referring to Ron Stoppable, only he fights on the side of Earth.
- Writer Brian Swenlin originally had Warmonga's home planet Lorwardia located "...in the armpit of the constellation we know as Orion" in his first draft of the script. Though it doesn't state which star Lorwardia orbits.