Points of Interest
- The building is considerably taller than a standard Bueno Nacho, and has at least three dining levels.
- There are no actual workers at the counter. Instead, interactive menus allow customers to create and fully customize their own orders.
- There is a salsa parade, which contains many bowls of salsa revolving around on a conveyor belt, acting much like a sushi conveyor.
- Hego, in his alter ego, is the restaurant's manager.
- According to Hego, menu items are taste-tested by ten random customers before being finalized. The Naco did not test well, and as a result was not added to the menu. Mexi Mushroom Wraps tested very well.
- Restaurants and stores that are staffed by a minimal amount of employees are becoming more widespread as automation technology improves.
Behind the Scenes
|214||35||Go Team Go|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.