The Food Chain
Bonnie's position on the Food Chain in seasons 1-3 was never stated other than what she would be a cheerleader. She could NOT be at the top as Amelia and other seniors would be higher up the Chain. This may be why she saved seats for senior Amelia at lunch (Animal Attraction). She *did* have at least enough clout to be able to sit at the senior table a couple grades under them (Kimitaion Nation).
However, by Season 4 (Homecoming Upset), she would have gotten a very huge boost toward, if not to, the top of the Food Chain by being voted Homecoming Queen, although that correlation was never defined on screen.
Should the gallery have images which are not in the show? Pictures (as of this date) 2, 9, 10, and 13 were never seen in the show. Especially 13, which with a Bebe-fied Kim is more fanfic than canon.
- Short answer. NO. Fanart can be used on personal pages but should not be on any of the official pages. Please remove them and put the reason in the Edit Summary.
- 14:34, November 16, 2012 (UTC)
Is the "Shiite my dad says" entry really trivia?? First, the character is played by Nicole Sullivan (Shego) which has nothing to do with Kirsten Storms, and second… I mean "Bonnie" is a fairly common name, and if that is all it takes to be trivia, the list would be miiiiightly long.
- Yeah, that really shouldn't be there.
Bonnie has PLENTY of friends, and those whom she hangs with. Tara and Hope are at her shoulder 90% of the time, although Jessica was only with them once seeking time from Ron due to his exposure with the Oh Boyz which is not enough to list her as "Posse".
Bonnie has spent time with the other members of the squad, as seen in Trading Faces after Kim returns from the Beverly Hills Mall. She saves seats for Amelia and sometimes eats lunch with other seniors at their tables despite being an underclassman.
Nothing in the show indicates how the squad feels about either Kim or Bonnie, although it is telling that when Bonnie pushed the vote in Number One, Kim lost (even though she herself voted for Bonnie).
ALL this is WANT IS SEEN in the show. Do not go too far beyond it.
- This is a rather subjective topic, and you are correct that it is one which we need to address simply from what is seen in the show. The problem is how "friend" is defined. For instance, it is also reasonable to state that none of the people you mentioned "hanging" with Bonnie are actually her friends (as defined as someone who would put your interest ahead of their own), but are simply fellow social climbers who would turn on Bonnie to elevate themselves socially. But, this is all supposition, since none of it is said.
Homecoming time of year
The time period for the usual Homecoming *is* usually in the Fall. However, that timing for the series is… unwieldy and impractical. Otherwise Homecoming Upset gets placed shortly after Ill-suited and Bonnie has been dating Junior virtually most of the school year. In addition, Kim's Mission Clothes would be changing back and forth. I suggest dropping the word "Fall".
Personally I can accept that Middleton does things different from the whole rest of the country by having their Homecoming closer to Graduation, as aired and production numbers support. Either way, the least we can do for POV is to simply drop any reference to the time of the year.
- Interesting. Every high school in my area of the US has two homecomings. They have a fall homecoming which is during football season (I am going to limit this to the major sports because they don't vary season from state to state as some other sports do.) and a winter homecoming is during basketball season. There is no spring homecoming is during track season, because this is when the Junior/Senior Prom is held.
- Since Ron is still playing football during the homecoming then that means that it has to be the Fall Homecoming as even if Middleton went to finals football season would be over for both winter homecoming and the prom in spring.
- The very fact that they have Ron playing football throughout most of the fourth season makes timing issues problematic for the fourth season. Then again, the creators have flat out stated that any continuity that occurred was mostly accidental.
- Which is why simply removing "Fall" is the answer. We should leave it as ambiguous as the show does. And I repeat, *personally*, I'm fine with the thought that Middleton and the Tri-City area is different from the rest of the country… Football and Homecomings are closer to spring/early summer. (just sharing here on Talk, not suggesting implying it in the articles)
- Love Robin (talk) 21:49, November 26, 2012 (UTC)
- Fair enough on removing fall. However, I really don't even want to start on the football season. Because, even your explanation doesn't solve all of the issues, as assuming it is in the spring only moves the bulk of season 4 to the later semester of the year. Unless, one assumes that the football season last the entire year.
- While there is canonical evidence for the ridiculous fact that Middleton has every sport go all year long instead of staggered like every real world high school (in Triple S Ron tries out for every sport at the same time), it is a major shift in not just Middleton. Every school which Middleton competes against would have to have the same unusual schedule, after all they cannot play football if they don't have anyone to play against.
- It is little things like this which makes me wish that they creators had paid more attention to continuity. It isn't like it would have made that big, if any, difference in the storylines.
- Oh, all you need is to extend Middleton's sport habits to the rest of the Tri-City "Metro Area", notably Lowerton and Upperton. Then on the "off-seasons" these three school systems can play each other. In addition, nothing says that Eastside and West White Water highs are NOT in Middleton (or Lower- and Upper-). Eastside could be a minor suburb of any of them. Or could be outside the Tri-City while still in "Middleton County" (never named, but if they had, you know most likely they're in Middleton County). BTW, in which case, "Middleton Unified" could be county-wide and not just city-wide.
- Finally, in a pinch, they play practice/exhibition games using their own Teams A against B or Varsity vs JV, using their alternative/secondary jerseys.
- Which IRL teams always do for when they face teams with like colors, typically Dark vs Light, and it's the Visiting Team which has to use the alternates when mandated.
- True, although it should also have been completely unnecessary to go through such a mental exercise. It isn't that hard to setup a calendar and map out what happens when.
- By the way, what episodes are Eastside and West White Water high mentioned in?
- Mind Games for Eastside, and 'Return to Wannaweep for West White Water.
I'm seriously getting annoyed with this other user reverting articles, not just his one, for mainly little more than for contractions. Grr!
- Join the club. I am really wanting to make it so that only people with accounts can edit. I think that Erased Paper got fed up with it and left. I wonder how long it will be before you and I do as well. Making an account is free and not that difficult, but it does take some effort. Which makes vandalism less appealing. Now, I need to either get promoted to an admin or hope that RRabbit42 comes back soon and agrees.
dr-fan/mai-lover why-sood-booine-be-haited-come-on-kimposslibe-haes-done-more-things-cood-kimposslibe-being-a-hero-qustioned yaet we-kimposslibe-daump-on-booine-about-naigthing thank-god-for-booine&ron&kimposslibe-love-is-eaebirrbairbing
(Trans: Dr Fanmai Lover: Why should Bonnie be hated? Come on, Kim Possible's done more things (as bad). Could Kim Possible being a hero be questioned? Yet we (know) Kim Possible dumps on Bonnie about nothing. Thank God for Bonnie & Ron & Kim Possible. Love is invigorating) -- Trans by Love Robin (talk) 06:15, March 1, 2013 (UTC)
- Bonnie is meant to be hated because she was originally meant to be the archetypical school bully. And really, if it weren't for Bonding and the introduction of Connie and Lonnie, she wouldn't have been more than a one-dimensional lazy, self-entitled, stuck-up, cheating $%^$@. So, yeah, Kim has done some questionable things, but that is balanced by the more numerous good things that Kim has done. Bonnie did virtually nothing good to balance all of the vitriol that she spread.
- Tee hee… Bonnie has a huge following of fans, and DFL is definitely one o them. I have to admit when it comes to fanfics, She and Kibo, have become my 2nd fav after Shego and Kigo… Bonnie is like "Shego-lite".
dr-fan/mai-lover hhhm kimposslibe-v-sbooine-baicking-over-ladershp-md-chaerladers this-dvja-bcsuse saliormoon&saliormaers-baicker-over-ladersahip of -the-saliorscouts one-saliormoon,s-shcool-almost-got-killed-once
[DFL: Hmm, Kim vs Bonnie bickering over leadership for the cheerleaders is just like Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars bickering over leadership of the Sailor Scouts. Someone in Sailor Moon's school almost got killed once.] Trans by Love Robin (talk) 01:51, March 3, 2013 (UTC)
oh-i-know-is-sad so booine-take-her-own-life-or-bon-bon-may-cooine&looine aill-kimposslibe-refuse-to-her-power-save-booine-form-being-asbused how-disturbing p.s-booine-naver-got-anyone-kill
[DFL: (response to Bonnie made to be disliked) Oh, I know it's sad. So Bonnie (may end up) taking her own life, or Bon Bon may (hurt or kill) Connie & Lonnie, and Kim refuses to power-save Bonnie from being abused. How disturbing. PS - Bonnie never got anyone killed] trans by Love Robin (talk) 01:51, March 3, 2013 (UTC)
DFL, these should reallty be either on your own Talk page, or make a Forum:MHS Lunchroom Forum for them, instead of going all over the place. Same for the KP Fanon Wiki, please.
dr-fan/mai-lover now-i-naver-sad-booine waes-naice but-lfe-of-bully-is-only-life-booine-haes-eaverin-know dos-aonyinone reammer-caerdcaptors-sakurka did unlike-kimposslibe-sakura-bring-may-lalain-for-naigth-over-see