Depending on how different the characters/setting is in the movie, should the characters have different continuity character pages than their cartoon counterparts? Because so far the new info on Bonnie (captain of the girls' soccer team) diverges from canon continuity, and Athena's presence, if significant enough, may also diverge importantly enough.
If that's the case, here's my suggestion:
- Original continuity-related pages (ex: Kim Possible, Ron Stoppable, etc.) stay the same.
- Movie continuity-related pages, if they have a cartoon counterpart could be formatted as [[Kim Possible (live action)]] (and to avoid the parenthesis on every movie-related page, formatted as [[Kim Possible (live action)|Kim Possible]]).
- Movie continuity-related pages, if they don't have a cartoon counterpart, don't particularly need to be formatted like the above (ex: Athena).
- Any time you translate one media into another, there are always changes because of things like what works well in a book doesn't work so good on TV or in a movie. There's other choices, like moving actions from one character to another, or combining characters together to make the story work better.
- The KP of the live-action film will be different enough to warrant having a separate page for her. Same goes with Drakken. Instead of being blue all over, he's kind of got that "palladium poisoning" look that Tony Stark was fighting in the second Iron Man film before he created the new element for his in-chest ARC reactor, so live-action Drakken's origin will be different.
- Let's go with separate pages. —RRabbit42 (leave a message) 06:37, December 4, 2018 (UTC)
- I've added coding to install a different colored back-pane to pages which will be used for the Live Action Movie. You can see this in action on Test1 and Kim Possible Wiki:Kim Possible (live-action film). This "LAM back-pane" goes on any page which will be tagged with Category:LAM101. "101" to leave room for potential future Live Action Movies which may themselves have different continuities from the Original Canon Continuity (OCC) and the upcoming LAM continuity.
- I think that pages which have LAM continuity details should be done as Subpages off OCC articles. For example, where the character Athena (that page will be *restored* after the LAM airs 2/15/19) has no presence in the OCC, LAM details for Kim will be on Kim Possible/Live Action Movie—or whatever the actual (sub)title (ala "So the Drama") it may have—and Kim Possible/Gallery/Live Action Movie for images and such.